Thursday, February 09, 2012

Goals

What is US policy in the Middle East? Beyond the talk of 'democracy' and 'protection', which is nothing but lies, the policy towards all but the most subservient dictatorships (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait)  is to promote chaos, with the accompanying division into armed groups, misery and death.

A look at the results of Libyan 'liberation' confirms this. This is usually ignored, but the NYT actually has a article about Libya:
As the militiamen saw it, they had the best of intentions. They assaulted another militia at a seaside base here this week to rescue a woman who had been abducted. When the guns fell silent, briefly, the scene that unfolded felt as chaotic as Libya’s revolution these days — a government whose authority extends no further than its offices, militias whose swagger comes from guns far too plentiful and residents whose patience fades with every volley of gunfire that cracks at night.
The relentless propaganda war that preceded the attack in Libya is now being directed towards Syria. If successful, the outcome will be the same, the country divided by militia groups and plunged into a chaos that will surpass anything we've seen so far.

The policy is not to encourage anything resembling 'democracy', but rather to avoid it at all costs.

1 Comments:

Blogger random problems - random solutions said...

I really enjoy reading your articles and agree with almost all of what you're saying, I was wondering if I could also publish your articles in my blog where you will get more views. You can also become an author if you wish so.

My blog gets average of 5000-10,000 views per day, my readers would definitely enjoy your posting.

My Blog:
ozyism.blogspot.com

My Email:
kmotawaze@gmail.com

Please contact me if you want to become an author on my Blog or want me to republish your posts under your name and link the article to this Blog.

Thanks in advance

Khalid

4/08/2012 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home