Monday, July 28, 2008

Goodling takes the fall



Justice Officials Repeatedly Broke Law on Hiring, Report Says

But violating the law is only "misconduct":
Taking political or personal factors into account in employment decisions for career positions violates civil service laws and can run afoul of ethics rules. Investigators said today that both Goodling and Sampson had engaged in "misconduct."
Not like the good old days:
Well, if you get a good break, you'll be out of Tehachapi in 20 years and you can come back to me then. I hope they don't hang you, precious, by that sweet neck...Yes, angel, I'm gonna send you over. The chances are you'll get off with life. That means if you're a good girl, you'll be out in 20 years. I'll be waiting for you. If they hang you, I'll always remember you.
-The Maltese Falcon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home